Voter Registration Deadline for the November 8, 2016 Presidential Election is October 11, 2016
Voter registration forms are available at the following locations:
1. The office of the Secretary of State or any of the 88 county boards of elections.
2. The office of any deputy registrar of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
3. Offices of designated agencies that provide public assistance or disability programs.
4. Public libraries.
5. Public high schools or vocational schools.
6. Office of a County Treasurer.
7. Lake County Board of Elections website www.lakeelections.com
Click HERE for a voter registration form.
Absentee Voting: Begins Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Click HERE for an absentee ballot.