Wickliffe Public Library will offer curbside pickup for holds and book bundles beginning May 26th
You may place holds utilizing our website or continue placing them by calling the library. Currently, only items from Wickliffe Public Library are available for check out. When you phone with your requests, please have your library card number ready.
Typically, your hold will be ready 24 hours after you place your request. You will be notified through the Clevnet system when your hold is ready for pick up, or call us to be sure your items are ready prior to coming to the library.
When you arrive in the library parking lot to pick up your items, please pull into one of the numbered parking spots. Call the library (440-944-6010) to inform them what spot you are in and provide your name. We will check out and bag your items and bring them to your car. Please remain in your vehicle. Have your library card/ID ready to show staff. Please have your trunk open so staff can safely place your items in the vehicle.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, staff will follow best health practices including wearing face masks, as dictated by health authorities and the Governor’s office.
To return items, materials must be placed in the book drop located near the entrance of the building. Staff will not be able to take any returns from your car. Due to the building being closed to the public, all due dates, late fines and fees have been suspended. Materials must remain in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours, so you may still see items on your account when you actually did return them. Please be patient with this system.
We are thrilled to be able to begin serving our patrons through curbside pickup, phone reference, and soon our virtual summer reading program for children, teens and adults. At this time, we do not have a date for re-opening, but please know that we miss you very much! Stay safe and we hope to see you soon!
- Our phone lines are currently open Monday – Friday, 9 am – 1 pm.
- Curbside pickup service will begin Tuesday, May 26th
- Tuesday, May 26th noon – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 27th noon – 4:30 pm
- Thursday, May 28th 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Friday, May 29th noon – 4:30 pm
- Saturday, May 30th 10:00 am – 12:45 pm
- Curbside pickup beginning Monday, June 1 will be
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday noon – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Process to request materials:
- Phone the library, provide your name and library card number
- Request the materials you would like
- Please request 24 hours in advance of pick up
- Come to library during curbside hours and phone the desk to have materials brought to your car, or call prior to coming and designate a time for pickup.
We will keep the community informed as we slowly expand our services. Thank you for your patronage!