You may place holds utilizing our website or continue placing them by calling the library. You will be notified through the Clevnet system when your hold is ready for pick up, or call us to be sure your items are ready prior to coming to the library.
Please pull around to the back of the library and park in the striped delivery area. Call the library (440-944-6010) to inform them you have arrived and provide your name. We will check out and bag your items and bring them to your car. Please remain in your vehicle. Have your library card/ID ready to show staff. Please have your trunk open so staff can safely place your items in the vehicle.
Curbside pick-up hours:
- Monday through Friday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Process to request materials:
- Phone the library, provide your name and library card number
- Request the materials you would like
- Please request 24 hours in advance of pick up
- Come to library during curbside hours and phone the desk to have materials brought to your car, or call prior to coming and designate a time for pickup.
To return items, materials must be placed in the book drop located near the entrance of the building. Staff will not be able to take any returns from your car. Materials must remain in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours, so you may still see items on your account when you actually did return them. Please be patient with this system.
Beginning November 1, 2020 overdue library items will incur fines.
Thank you for your patronage!