The Wickliffe Public Library serves all people, addresses informational needs, and provides opportunities for lifelong learning.
To be the destination that inspires a learning community.
A Message from the Library
Hello and welcome to the Wickliffe Public Library website. Libraries are a vital community resource, and the dedicated staff of Wickliffe Public Library works hard to serve you in a multitude of ways.
A few of the services provided to you by our website are:
- To apply for a library card, click on Library Card Application. Print, fill out and bring to library.
- Renew Library Card for one (1) year
- For borrowing information, click on Borrower’s Guide.
- Download an audio book or eBook, click on eMedia.
- Research a topic, click on Databases.
- See if something is in our collection, click on Our Catalog.
While a visit to the Wickliffe Public Library website doesn’t replace an actual visit, it is helpful when you need to renew materials and can’t get to the library, want to know what is going on at the library, or need some help researching a topic.
Whatever way you come to the Library, be it through our website or in person, we hope you have an enjoyable visit.
Thank you for visiting the Wickliffe Public Library!
- Richard DiCicco Jr., President
- Angela Casey, Vice President
- Frank Esposito, Secretary
- Dennis Kondrich
- Mary Ann Korenewych
- Taylor Lawrinson
- Brenda Sovero
- Robin Bartley, Director
- Richard A. Zalecky, Fiscal Officer
The Wickliffe Public Library Board of Trustees meet the third Monday of the month at 7:00 pm. The next Wickliffe Public Library Board meeting is April 19.
Future meetings are: May 17, June 21, July 19, August 16, September 20, October 18, November 15, December 20.
“There are many ways to enlarge your child’s world. Love of books is the best of all.”
Jacqueline Kennedy – Former First Lady of the United States